Our fitness classes are designed for all levels of ability, ranging from gentle exercises, through to advanced fitness workouts for those looking for a full workout regime.
At The Heights Leisure Centre in Sandown, there are now three activity studios with one dedicated for Indoor Group Cycling Classes only and there is a new programme of fitness classes throughout the week. Classes include Zumba, Bodysculpt, Yoga, abs and back core conditioning, as well as cardio fitness and Kettlebell. To find out more about these fitness classes and more, please click here to view or download the Heights Fitness Class Programme 2016.
Medina Leisure Centre in Newport, now has a first floor activity studio, a dedicated Indoor Group Cycling Studio plus a ground floor studio in the former small gym. There’s a great programme of classes for both studios, including Kettlebell, DanceAtomic, Zumba and Fitsteps. To find out more about these fitness classes and more, please click here to view or download the Medina Fitness Class Programme 2016.
Fitness classes are included in the Gold One Card.
For more information about our classes please visit 1Leisure website
Please be aware of the following information before taking part in any of our fitness classes:
- Booking is advisable for all our classes.
- If you have booked on a busy class, your place may be given to another person if you aren’t here before your class is due to start.
- Please give 24 hours’ notice when cancelling a booked class.
- Fitness classes are included as part of the Gold One Card (terms and conditions apply).
- Please note that all our classes are subject to change.
- Classes will now end a few minutes before the published time. This is to give adequate time for the next class to start.
- You should arrive promptly as the warm-up section is vital to the safety of the class. The instructor may refuse admission to participants who arrive after this section is completed.
- Please inform the instructor of any injuries or medical conditions which may affect your participation.
- All aerobics classes are suitable for all levels of fitness, but they may vary in complexity. Participants are invited to work at their own level with low-impact alternatives which are incorporated into most of our classes.
- For your own safety, correct footwear must be worn in all classes.
- Please put all bags, coats, etc in a locker to reduce the chance of any health and safety issues.
- Finally….. ABSOLUTELY NO CHEWING GUM!