Access to Isle of Wight Council leisure facilities is through the easy-to-use One Card membership scheme, which puts a new flexibility at the heart of fitness and makes it easy for you to use Isle of Wight Council leisure facilities in Sandown, Newport and Ryde.
The One Card gives you:
- Unlimited use of leisure facilities.
- Easy monthly or annual payments.
- Concessions available (please ask for details from any of the leisure centres).
There are two membership options Gold and Silver both are available for a regular monthly fee or a single annual payment (which will give you even bigger savings). Concessions are available to customers in receipt of certain benefits who meet our eligibility criteria, please ask for details from the reception staff at any of our leisure centres.
Further information regarding what leisure activities are available with the different One Card options including costs, can be found by visiting our 1Leisure website by clicking here.
You can pay by cash, cheque, debit or credit card, or by Direct Debit. Customers willing to commit for a year can benefit from twelve months of use for the cost of ten, with a one-off payment.
- Select which One Card option is best for you from the options in these web pages.
- Complete the One Card application form available at our leisure centres.
- Select your preferred method of payment. Cash, cheque or credit card are accepted over the counter or simply fill in the Direct Debit mandate. If paying by Direct Debit, an advanced interim payment will be required.
- Customers willing to commit for a year can benefit from twelve months of use for the cost of ten, with an annual payment.
- Take your application form and Direct Debit mandate, if applicable, to The Heights in Sandown, Medina Leisure Centre in Newport, or Westridge Squash and Tone Zone in Ryde.
- You will then be issued with your One Card.
- Start to enjoy your sport and fitness activities with the knowledge you are saving every time you use your One Card.
Please click here to view terms and conditions for the One Card (PDF, 90.47KB, 2 pages).
Thank you for putting the One Card at the heart of your fitness.